We apply modern, tried-and-tested tool kits to our BPM projects or we are guided by your existing technologies. This work is always based on the principle that we are professionally well-versed in the tools being used.
- Specific process maturity model for determining position
- Process evaluation model for fast potential prioritisation
- SIGNAVIO as a web-based and collaborative business transformation suite
- Partner solutions for process automation
- Use of project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
We tailor our tool kits to your individual requirements. This means, for example, we can expand our practices by using Six Sigma tools, process reference models or agile project management methods (such as Scrum).
“The fact that the team at Braincourt consists of a technical expert for Finance and Controlling processes alongside technical process analysts was a key factor for success for harmonising and optimising processes.”
“With Braincourt as our partner, we were able to achieve all our project goals and to significantly increase the efficiency of the planning processes.”
“Competence and trust guarantee success and form the basis for our long-standing and successful collaboration with Braincourt.”
“Braincourt successfully carried out this change project with passion, conviction and skill, and thereby supported our employees at a human and extremely professional level.”